Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Cari Blog Ini

Bangladesh Face Netherlands In T20 World Cup Opener

Bangladesh face Netherlands in T20 World Cup opener

WEB Bangladesh play the Netherlands in the Mens T20 World Cup in Saint Vincent - follow text updates. WEB Bangladesh vs Netherlands T20 World Cup 2024 LIVE Updates.

Bangladesh face Netherlands in Group D of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. 27th T20I Arnos Vale Ground Kingstown. WEB Netherlands vs Bangladesh 28th Match Sat Oct 28 ICC Cricket World Cup 2023.

Bangladesh will begin their ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024 campaign against the Netherlands in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on Saturday (October 28).

The match will be Bangladesh's first in the tournament and will be a key clash in Group D, which also includes India, Pakistan, and South Africa.

Bangladesh will be looking to make a strong start to the tournament and will be confident of beating the Netherlands, who are ranked 11th in the ICC T20I rankings.

Bangladesh have a strong batting line-up, led by Shakib Al Hasan, who is ranked number one in the ICC T20I all-rounder rankings.

The Netherlands, meanwhile, will be looking to cause an upset and will be hoping to take advantage of Bangladesh's lack of experience in the conditions.

The match will be played at the Arnos Vale Ground in Kingstown and will start at 10am local time.

Conclusion

Bangladesh will be looking to make a strong start to their ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024 campaign when they face the Netherlands in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on Saturday (October 28).

The match will be a key clash in Group D, which also includes India, Pakistan, and South Africa, and Bangladesh will be confident of beating the Netherlands, who are ranked 11th in the ICC T20I rankings.

Comments